-- documents Feed--
-- All of Bhamgov Feed --


City of Birmingham Clerk's Office
Clerk's Office 248-530-1880
Print this page
Text resize increase font size decrease font size

The Mayor of the City of Birmingham officiates weddings at City Hall upon request. For more information please contact the City Clerk's Office. 

What you’ll need:

  • Two copies of your marriage license 
  • An envelope to the Oakland County Clerk’s Office
  • The names and addresses of your two witnesses
  • $10 processing fee
  • $200 donation to a charity of your choice (optional)
  • Completed and returned copy of the Weddings Information Form 

Other helpful links:
  • Cover letter from Oakland County 
  • Park Permits
    • Groups of various sizes may reserve city parks for fitness classes, parties, reunions, picnics and weddings and are required to make a reservation approved by the Parks and Recreation office. City Staff will determine the best location based on the size of the group.  Capacity depends on the activity and park selection. Springdale shelter maximum capacity is 150. Only one Springdale shelter rental is allowed per day for a five hour maximum. For more details about reserving the public parks, contact the Parks and Recreation Office at 248-530-1642 or cfolk@bhamgov.org.