-- documents Feed--
-- All of Bhamgov Feed --


Print this page
Text resize increase font size decrease font size
This Page is Under Construction.

Street Light FAQ

Frequently asked questions

How do I report a street light outage?
Residents are encouraged to use DTE's online reporting tool when they notice a streetlight outage.
Who operates the city's street lights and how are they paid for?
DTE provides municipal streetlighting to the City of Birmingham under the Michigan Public Service Commission’s (MPSC) approved rates. DTE designs lighting systems using national standards for roadway lighting. DTE owns, operates, and maintains Birmingham's lighting system as a service for a monthly fee on the city’s electric bill.