-- documents Feed--
-- All of Bhamgov Feed --

Environmental Concerns

Print this page
Text resize increase font size decrease font size
Helpful Forestry & Environment Information

Mulch Tips

Mulch Out Not Up and Mulch Volcanoes Kill

Healthy Environment Tips

Tips and Information:

Submit Concerns Regarding Environmental Practices

If you wish to question or report an environmental practice you have witnessed, please see the following contact information:

City of Birmingham
Melissa Coatta,  City Engineer: (248) 530-1839 or mcoatta@bhamgov.org.

Oakland County 
Contact the Oakland County Health Division at 248-858-1280, or call Oakland County's 24-Hour Pollution Hotline at 248-858-0931.

Michigan Department of Environmental Quality's Environmental Assistance Center
For information, questions, or if you would like to comment or express your concerns regarding a Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) issue, please call 1-800-662-9278 or email DEQ's Environmental Assistance Center. Please include your contact information in your email so that staff may respond to you. You may also call the DEQ's Pollution Emergency Alert System 24-hour hotline to report pollution emergencies at (800) 292-4706.