Updated: Sep 9, 2021
Print this page
Tuesday, March 2nd the Board of Review will meet virtually for an Organizational Meeting from 9:00 a.m. until the conclusion of business.
Appointments will begin on:
- Monday, March 8th from 9:00 a.m. until 12:00 noon and 1:30 p.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 9th from 9:00 a.m. until 12:00 noon and 1:30 p.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 11th from 1:30 p.m. until 4:30 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.
- Friday, March 12th from 1:30 p.m. until conclusion of business.
- Monday, March 15th from 1:30 p.m. until the close of board business.
Protests may be made by written appeal or virtually. Petitioner agents must provide a written appeal with the ORIGINAL signature of the petitioner represented and current date. (Fax not accepted.) Written appeals must be received by 9:00 p.m. on Thursday, March 11th. Mail to the City of Birmingham Treasurer's Office, P.O. Box 3001, Birmingham, MI 48012-3001. NO FAX OR E-MAIL APPEALS WILL BE ACCEPTED. For an appointment IN ADVANCE, please contact Oakland County Equalization Division, PRIOR TO March 11th, Toll Free at 1-888-350-0900, Extension 81864 or (248) 858-1864.