-- documents Feed--
-- All of Bhamgov Feed --

Military & Overseas Voters

Updated: Sep 9, 2021
Print this page
Text resize increase font size decrease font size
flagAre you in communication with military or overseas civilian voters who are eligible to register and vote in Michigan? If so, we encourage you to inform them that state and federal laws make it easier for military and overseas civilian voters to register and participate in elections.

Most importantly, military and overseas civilian voters can now receive a ballot by email or fax to speed the voting process. (The voted ballot must be returned by mail for security purposes.)  Military and overseas civilian voters interested in obtaining a ballot for the upcoming election must request a ballot through the City Clerk’s Office.

Additional information and the absentee ballot request can be obtained through the Michigan Voter Information Center (MVIC) Web site maintained by the Michigan Department of State which is located at: www.Michigan.gov/vote or log on to http://www.fvap.gov/.