Print this page
- Employee Recruitment and Selection
- Negotiation and Administration of Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Labor Relations and Employment Law Compliance
- Wage and Salary Administration
- Group Benefits Administration for Active and Retiree Populations
- Maintenance of Personnel Files and Employee Records
- Employee Recognition and Engagement
- Performance Management
The City has five labor unions and a management employee group that comprises over 300 full-time and part-time employees along with a variety of temporary and seasonal positions. In addition, the Human Resources Department provides personnel services and support for employees working for the Baldwin Public Library.
Human Resources Manager
Assistant City Manager
The City of Birmingham Human Resources Department is located in room #114 on the first floor of the City Hall Building, which is located at 151 Martin Street, Birmingham, MI 48009.
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.