Updated: Sep 9, 2021
Print this page
Birmingham's In the Park Concert series takes place in the beautiful Shain Park. Download the 2021 Concert Program here. The free concert series offers an opportunity to sit among the trees while enjoying beautiful music on warm summer evenings. Concerts span a diverse range of genres appealing to all ages. Bring your entire family along for an unforgettable summer evening tradition!
All Concerts start at 7 pm!
- July 28 – Mainstreet Soul (Pop/Rock)
- August 4 – Major Dudes (Tribute to Steely Dan)
- August 11 – Alan Turner (Country)
- August 18 – Jill Jack (Folk)
- August 25 – Ben Sharkey (Pop)
- September 1 – Sun Messengers (R&B Showband)
- September 8 – “The Byron Legacy Show” Bringing Vegas to You, Starring Byron Cancelmo
Download the 2021 In the Park Summer Concert Series program here.
Location: Shain Park
Missed a concert? The Bloomfield Community Television (Channel 15) will broadcast In the Park Concerts throughout the summer. Copies of the concerts are available. Order forms are available at the production van or by calling 248-433-7790.
Thank you to our sponsors,
The Original Pancake House
Chief Financial Credit Union
- Car Trucking, Inc.
- First United Methodist Church
- Serling & Abramson P.C.
- Gibbs Planning Group, Inc.
- Mr. Steve and Susan B. Hall
- Brad Simmons
- Vesco Oil Corporation