-- documents Feed--
-- All of Bhamgov Feed --


Print this page
Text resize increase font size decrease font size


The Streets Division of the Department of Public Services coordinates the maintenance of more than 90 miles of major and local streets, including snow/ice removal, leaf pickup, patching, sweeping, and catch basin cleaning. 

Reporting a Pothole

Submit the Citizen Request form to notify the Department of Public Services of any hazardous conditions on any city-maintained roadways and sidewalks.

For hazards on Woodward Avenue, Big Beaver or Cranbrook, contact the Road Commission for Oakland County directly via phone (toll free) at 877.858.4804 or through the Road Commission’s Website, www.rcocweb.org (click on the “contact us” button). 

Reporting a Street Light Outage

DTE Energy has an online reporting tool that makes it easy to get your street light working again! For residential and businesses customers, you can report outages using their online reporting tool.  If you experience any issues or difficulties with using the online reporting tool, please contact Shalonda Stewart of DTE Energy at (734) 397-4118. She can be reached via email at shalonda.stewart@dteenergy.com.

Things to remember:

  • Please provide as much information as possible (type of pole, exact location of pole, pole number).
  • Remember to update contact information in case we need more information.       
  • Normal repair time is 3-5 business days, with underground cable issues and pole replacements taking longer.       
  • Keep your neighborhood well-lit and safe by reporting street lights that are out. For more information, contact DTE Energy at 800.477.4747.