Updated: Sep 9, 2021
Print this page
- To foster an environment where city officials, employees, and professional consultants work together with integrity, honesty, and mutual respect, such that decisions are made which honor the public trust and enhance the quality of life in our community.
- To educate and inform the public about expected standards of conduct for city officials, employees, and professional consultants through resources such as the city’s website and newsletter.
- To strengthen citizens' confidence in the integrity of their city officials, employees, and professional consultants.
- To provide an easily accessible opportunity for all city officials and employees, professional consultants, and the public to ask for advisory opinions of the Board of Ethics with respect to the Ethics Ordinance.
- To address alleged violations of the Ethics Ordinance without delay and with due process and fidelity to the Ethics Ordinance.